Help establish Fulbridge around the world.
Country Representatives are the building blocks of the Fulbridge project: they act as a liaison between their cohort and Fulbridge. By spreading Fulbridge among ETAs and researchers within their grant countries, they are integral to increasing the diversity of countries represented on our site.
This position will enable the candidate to gain leadership experience while also developing skills in diverse areas.
The two main aspects of the Country Representative position are:
1) Collecting: To represent your cohort on our site, the Country Representative collects (1) lessons from their cohort to feature on our lesson catalog, along with (2) other material (photos for social media, or interviewing fellow grantees for ETA spotlights).
2) Outreach: To encourage your cohort to participate in the Fulbridge project, the Country Representative promotes Fulbridge initiatives/projects to their fellow grantees to get their cohort involved in Fulbridge. This includes activities like: encouraging cohort to create profiles on the map; eliciting blog submissions; presenting at conferences; liaising with your commission to have Fulbridge included as a resource in guides; posting to cohort social media pages; and other ideas that the Country Representative thinks are best for their cohort.
Extra Projects (Optional): Some country representatives have specific ideas for how they want to use Fulbridge. Past country representatives have used their personal talents or interests to be involved with video editing, encouraging specific cross-country collaboration efforts, participating in the blog, or other ideas!
Ideal candidates will be:
– Self-directed and self-motivated
– Enjoy coming up with new approaches and ideas; creative problem-solvers
– Willing to learn and enjoy working on a team